It is especially recommended for the transport of liquid or semi-liquid fluids in the food, cosmetic, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. It offers an extremely broad field of applications. The design ensures a balance between strength and lightness, making it easy to handle.
Due to the inner FKM layer it is especially recommended to convey aggressive fluids that are not compatible with silicone. These hoses are able to transport liquid or semi-liquid foodstuffs at high temperatures by impulsion or suction, since their design can resist pressure or vacuum.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- Resistant to amines, caustics and hydrocarbon fluids.
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0.8 µm (or 0.5 µm on request).
- The standard manufacturing length is 4 meters long (13.12 ft.), but in specific diameters a length of 6 meters (19.69 ft) can be manufactured.
- The vacuum resistance for this hose is 0.91 Bar (13.23 psi).
Smooth inner appearance, white and smooth outer appearance.
Operational temperature ranges from -30ºC (-22ºF) to +180ºC (356ºF).
This reference is manufactured with three polyester fabric reinforcements and a stainless steel wire spring, everything encased inside the hose. The inner layer is made with FKM rubber (a synthetic fluoropolymer).
- US FDA Standard 21 CFR 177.2600
- Regulation 10/2011/EC and Reg 1935/2004/EC.