VENAFLON HR is an excellent solution to withstand dynamic stress during the transfer of high purity fluids. It is suitable for use in filling machines and it is resistant to abrasion. The inner layer for this hose is made of PFA (Perfluoroalkoxy) which has a high compatibility with highly aggressive chemicals.
This hose is able to transport liquid or semi-liquid food-stuffs by impulsion or suction, since its design can resist either pressure or vacuum. The perfluorinated inner liner ensures utmost chemical and temperature resistance,
an excellent impermeability and absolutely hygienic and contamination-free delivery of fluid.
EPDM blue color rubber with inner liner of PFA fluoropolymer in accordance with the main food and pharm certifications.
- Odorless, tasteless and completely non-toxic.
- High flexibility
- Can be equipped with 316L stainless steel fittings on each end with a roughness value of less than 0,8 µm (or 0,5 µm on request).
- The hose is manufactured in a maximum length of 20m (65.62 ft).
- The vacuum resistance is 0.9 bar (13.05 psi).
CERTIFICATIONS OF THE INNER LAYER:
- US FDA Standard.
- USP Class VI Standard.
- ISO 10993.
- Commission Regulation 10/2011/ECC, according to Regulation 1935/2004/EEC.
FABRIC REINFORCEMENT: Yes
STAINLESS STEEL INSIDE: Stainless steel wire spring encased inside the hose wall.
INNER APPEARANCE: White and smooth.
MAXIMUM LENGTH OF MANUFACTURE: 20m (65.62ft) with INOX 316L connections (and others under demand).