Cleanroom cleaning system Hydroflex 2.0 Ergo 320-s is ergonomic cleaning system troley with 3 stainless steel buckets.
The special design allows the entire workflow (pick-up / fluid dosing / discarding) at the front of the trolley and touchless in operation.
The unique ERGO mop wetting unit guarantees reproducible, disinfectant-saving liquid dosing in just one step and can be adapted to different fluid requirements thanks to various mop plates. The new mop discarding mechanism ensures a touchless and safe discarding of used mops. The standard PurMop® accessories include a mop handle holder on the side and a rear waste bag holder for PurMop® waste bags.
Hydroflex 2.0 ERGO 320-s has two additional stainless steel buckets, which can be used to store cleaning utensils.
Ergonomic Cleanroom Cleaning System 2.0 ERGO-S 320 is touchless operation with the 3-step workflow (mop pick-up / fluid dosing / discarding).
- 3 stainless steel buckets, each 18 liters (2 x front, 1 x rear)
- 2 stainless steel additional buckets, each 5 liters at the rear
- Mop wetting unit made of stainless steel with mop plate
- Mop discarding mechanism made of stainless steel
- Handle holder (side) and waste bag holder (rear)
- Plaque for individual marking
- Stainless steel castors (grease-free), two with brake
- Fully autoclavable
- GMP compliant design, polished stainless steel surfaces
ISO: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
GMP: A/B, C, D
Our Ergonomic Cleanroom Cleaning System sectors available for : Pharma, Pharmacy, Medical, Laboratory, Mechanics, Electronics
Size:(LxWxH): 782 x 699 x 1024 mm
Weight: 26.29 kg
See our others cleanroom equipments: Cleanroom equipments
Please explore typical cleanroom clasification refer to this Wikipedia link: Cleanroom Classification