Cleanroom cleaning system troley 2.0 Ergo 320 is Ergonomic Cleaning System Troley with 3 buckets, which is touchless operation.
The special design allows the entire workflow (pick-up / fluid dosing / discarding) at the front of the trolley. The unique ERGO mop wetting unit guarantees reproducible, disinfectant-saving liquid dosing in just one step and can be adapted to different fluid requirements thanks to various mop plates.
The new mop discarding mechanism ensures a touchless and safe discarding of used mops. The standard PurMop® accessories include a mop handle holder on the side and a rear waste bag holder for PurMop® waste bags. 2.0 ERGO 320 has two additional plastic buckets, which can be used to store cleaning utensils.
- 3 plastic buckets, each 18 liters (3x front)
- 2 plastic additional buckets each 6 liters, with lid (4 colors available)
- Mop wetting unit made of stainless steel with mop plate
- Mop discarding mechanism made of stainless steel
- Handle holder (side) and waste bag holder (rear)
- Plaque for individual marking
- Plastic castors (electrically conductive), two with brake
- Fully autoclavable
- Polished stainless steel surfaces
ISO : 7, 8
GMP: C, D
Our Cleanroom cleaning system troley used for floor, wall and ceilling application.
Size (LxWxH): 779 x 696 x 1047 mm
Weight: 16.92 kg
Industry Sectors: Pharma, Medical, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Mechanics, Electronics
See our others cleanroom equipments: Cleanroom equipments
Please explore typical cleanroom clasification refer to this Wikipedia link: Cleanroom Classification