The BST retractable permanent marker features metal detectable and x-ray visible external and internal plastic components made from our specially formulated XDETECT Polypropylene compound.
Our retractable markers boast all the same properties as other pens in the BST range, including FDA, EU, and Japanese food contact approvals. They are shatter resistant, lanyard compatible, have colour co-ordinated retractable push inserts, sureflow ink and we are proud to say ‘Made in Britain’.
The permanent markers have a bullet style nib, the ink is a alcohol-based and will permanently mark most surfaces, including wood, plastic, glass concrete and clean or printed metals.
• Detectable by conventional metal and x-ray detection systems
• FDA, EU and Japanese Food Contact Approved
• Permanently marks most surfaces including wood, plastic, glass, concrete and metal
• Shatter resistant, lanyard compatible and feature Sureflow
• Highly visible bright blue body colour for easy visual identification
• Displays “All Due Diligence” in the prevention of foreign body contamination
Pack Size: 10
Weight (Kg): 0.0300
Food Contact: FDA, EU
A metal detectable product is made fully from detectable materials and has the potential to be detected on most industrial metal detection systems. These materials may be metallic or plastic/rubber with special ferromagnetic additives.
An x-ray visible product is made fully from x-ray visible materials. These may be metallic or plastic/rubber with special high density additives.